TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CHUNCHO LODGE , VERY IMPORTANT
- All our jungle tours are develop in the rainforest, please understand that there is risks like in any other activity.
- Please always follow the instructions of your guide and do not push the activities, he/she will know what to do to minimize the risks and keep you safe.
- We have a canopy tower of 40 meters tall wich is periodically inspected by our staff and the manager makes sure it happens, even so , it is your responsibility to use it or not and CHUNCHO LODGE does not have responsibility in case accidents or injury during the use of our tower.
- Please make sure you have the adequate travel insurance, not just the one provided by credicards most of the times those insurances are not sufficient.
- We kindly ask you for to make sure your insurance cover all activities you plan to do because all policies does not cover all.
- Chuncho Lodge is a trademark of TURISMO BORJA E.I.R.L. and provide direct services to all our customers whom buy our tour packages but we DO NOT cover any injury or extra expenses because the use of some medicine ( like the malaria pills) or the accidents because the customer uses drugs or to much alcohol at the bar.
- Our tour company makes sure we have everything necessary to provide a quality and safe product It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
ABOUT OUR JUNGLE TOURS WE PROVIDE
We want to make sure you understand that our tours are name 3 days and 2 nights, 4 days and 3 nights or similar ones, THIS DOES NOT HAVE A LITERAL MEANING, all tour companies name the tours like that with a meaning that it starts at midmorning or midday the first day and ends the last day usually after breakfast this is use universal in the CHECK IN and OUT , Chuncho lodge wants to make sure you understand that 3 days and 2 nights does not mean 3 complete days from morning to late afternoon. Just to be clear with all our customers.
With our commitment to provide good service we will do our best in order to customize your tour in the best way for you and your arrival and departure times, but this depends if the group has same flights or departures times, if not the guide or a member of the staff will let you know in advance.
In case the customer for any reason want to leave the tour or lodge with out finishing the tour programme there is no REFOUND, the transportation is out of the itinerary and the cost of it will be charge to the customer.
We recommend to choose the early flights to arrive and the late departures but this is just a recommendation, it is on the customer to choose the flight that helps them in the best way.
If you arrive by bus, we wait for you at the bus station, and the tours start by midmorning or midday when the other guests arrive by plane in case there is any.
At the moment we have an inquire of the customers and the reservation is made we will ask you for a pre-payment , this is usually 100 american dollars and in case you buy our tours with flight included , we will ask you for the complete payment of the flight and 100 dollars of pre-payment.
This payment should be using PAYPAL, please ask for the invoice of payment, so we will send it to you or if you prefer send us money to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of the pre-payment, please remember to cover the 7% of commission charge by paypal.
Paypal (107 dollars per person, so we get the 100 dollars per person, thanks).
Other method of to do the pre-payment is using
WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM to my name, it is as follows:
First name JORGE JOSE
Paternal name BORJA
Maternal name GAMA
Street Address, City, Postal Code: Jr. Ucayali Cdra-1 – Barrio Nuevo, Puerto Maldonado- Madre de Dios Perú
In any case they will provide you a transference code. They call it MTCN code, please send us this code to be able to pick up the money. The remain pay, you will do it at your arrival in cash or with VISA or MASTERCARD (it has a charge of 5% for money transferences).
In case bank deposit it can be in name of our enterprise it is as follows:
BANK NAME: BBVA BANCO CONTINENTAL
SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0011 263 000200071450 17 (U.S. DOLLARS)
ACCOUNT NAME: TURISMO BORJA E.I.R.L.
Note that deposit between banks has a high percentage of fee usually more than 15%. And this is cover by the customer.
The remain payment can be done with credicard VISA or MASTERCARD in both cases we charge 5% more of card commission. You can also do it in cash with American dollars or soles at the day rate.
Chuncho lodge understand that our customers may cancel the trips for a good reasons, this may be health, accidents or any other case, we just want to make sure you understand that we pay out a lot of things up front such as entrance fees to the reserve and park wich are usually between 20 to 50 dollars per person, the guides we work with are the best and we have to pay them NO-show fee, so in case you cancel 30 days before we can give back the 100% of the pre-payment, less than a month until 15 days before the arrival 50% of the prepayment. Less than 15 days no refund.